Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I still love Gus and always will

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I did but since palace don't . Good riddance . Treating us with contempt even now

Don't be swayed . Stick with bha fan bloom

Keep your heads

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
We would not be where we are (football wise) without him.
Unfortunately some vocal minority on here may not realise this until we are 2 years down the line.
We have TB to thank for everything else.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Can't but admire the way he gets people on his side. Only have to glance through NSC tonight to see the amount of chumps slagging off the club.
Don't believe a word of it, but GREAT SPIN.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
All you Gus lovers - talk about delusional.

D

Deleted member 2719

Even if you find out he has been playing the public and the fans to make the club look bad???

If that was the case he would go down as a hate figure surely.

If..................maybe..........................Poyet...........Barber.............................WTF is going on.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
why dont you gus lovers go and support the club he manages next.

we have to side with Bloom (a fan) and the club.......we don't know the facts so go with our kin.

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
I still love Gus and the flair will be no more. It will not be allowed under Barber's tight rein. We will probably end up with Steve Mc****ingclaren

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Glad he's gone now and we can really push for the premiership. Long gone are the days when we go behind and lose or draw. Forgotten when we last won after conceding first.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I think I'll be giving NSC a miss for a bit soon. The amount of hypocrisy on here is unbelievable. Going in to the play offs he was the most popular manger ever. He dared to question the club in thr heat of the moment and the club suspend him and you lot do an about turn. You don't ruin three and half years of pure brilliance with a few ill chosen words on an emotional night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here