Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Says he still wants to be with us next year....

Centurion

Sep 2, 2012
Maybe, whatever I still can't understand the timing of releasing the statement. Why bring this kind of attention on the club?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I don't think we can rule out the possibility that he genuinely wants to stay - and always has done. Why wouldn't he?

It seems as if he has been forced out of this club in the most spiteful and back handed fashion. No way to treat anyone, especially a club legend.

Completely agree. Shoddy and amateur from BHAFC.

If Palace were acting like this we would be laughing our arses off.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I don't think we can rule out the possibility that he genuinely wants to stay - and always has done. Why wouldn't he?

It seems as if he has been forced out of this club in the most spiteful and back handed fashion. No way to treat anyone, especially a club legend.
You are unbelievable. Are you related to Poyet?

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France

agree with you but I can see that since Barber arrived, he has not maybe been allowed a free rein like he was before. I am guessing that is why Gus was looking to leave before

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham

i am guessing you havent been following the club long since it is more about poyet than the club for you. will you be moving your support to tht next team he manages?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton

Will someone pass me a sick bag please?

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
He still wants to be with us? Have I had to much drink tonight because I swear all I heard him talk about was he wanted to join this and that club then went and had an interview with Reading.

Gus, do us a favor you two faced sack of shit. Do one you muppet.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
He still wants to be with us? Have I had to much drink tonight because I swear all I heard him talk about was he wanted to join this and that club then went and had an interview with Reading.

Post of the day in my view.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I believe Gus.

Just like I believe Suarez didn't mean to bite anyone, and isn't a racist, and never said he wants to leave Liverpool.

So Gus really wants to stay, does he? Shame he didn't say so after we capitulated to Palace.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne

After whats happened in recent weeks - i totally agree with this.

Centurion

Sep 2, 2012

Agreed

Dec 3, 2012
Was watching with the Mrs. She has little interest in football but said Poyet looked shifty....she's not wrong, he looked very uncomfortable.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Completely agree. Shoddy and amateur from BHAFC.

If Palace were acting like this we would be laughing our arses off.

You are unbelievable. Are you related to Poyet?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here