Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"I'll try my best to be there next season"

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
wow big words from Gus in regards to BHAFC, his message to us fans!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Surreal - I'm want to get drunk so things become clearer but its Sunday night!

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
This is just the end of the beginning of this saga, methinks.

There's starting to be enough material for ANOTHER Albion book.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
He spent most of last season trying to go somewhere else and now he's realised no one else actually wants him he is pledging total allegiance. After bring sacked. And then what.......he wins appeal gets his job and then..............there is a vacancy at BOUREMOUTH!!!!

Cue: 'magically place, would love to manage there one day, great town. Flattered to be mentioned etc etc etc etc'

No thanks. Pop off pal

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Well I still hope he is here next season but sadly there is more chance of him managing Brighton City FC.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Slightly different to his message after the Palace game. At least we can all relax and accept that the club hasn't hit the "roof".

I wonder if his breath smells of bullshit as he talks it :lol: :moo:

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
He has to say that in order to win his appeal. Sounds perfect. His argument is that he was never looking to leave, he did nothing wrong, he had no interest in other clubs and wanted to manage Albion. Anything less weakens his appeal case.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Yet the Argus reported and I heard through someone (although I didn't believe them at the time) that even if we were promoted then Poyet was off? What was all the shite after Palace game if he wanted to stay. The bloke is a billy liar in my opinion!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

Yet another clear indication that he has lost touch with reality......embarrassing.

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
He has to say that in order to win his appeal. Sounds perfect. His argument is that he was never looking to leave, he did nothing wrong, he had no interest in other clubs and wanted to manage Albion. Anything less weakens his appeal case.

Spot on

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I'm confused..
Does he want to come back?

Is he trying to turn fans against the club?

The latter, I think. He thinks we're all gullible fools.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
We can't rule out the possibility that he genuinely has been poorly treated & forced out by the club, or an individual at the club.

He clearly wants to stay, he always has, why wouldn't he?

You are deluded, he knows that there is no way back so he says he wants to come back! He had no intention of being here for this season. Take your rosé tinted "I love Gus" specs off and wake up and smell the coffee.

mikes smalls

Dec 13, 2006
Isleworth
Incredible scenes LIVE on BBC. Don't know what to believe anymore. One thing is for sure this is a total mess and it's only going to get more messy when the real story comes out!!

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
We can't rule out the possibility that he genuinely has been poorly treated & forced out by the club, or an individual at the club.

You're just :fishing: now aren't you. Please please tell me you're not that gullible?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Oh dear.

Dear Mustafa

I am Mr. paul agabi, a Lawyer by profession. I am the personal attorney to Mr. Charles (my surname) , a national of your country, who used to work with Chevron Oil Exploration Company in Nigeria, herein after shall be referred to as my client.

On the 21st of April 2000, my client, his wife and their only child were involved in a car accident along Lagos - Ibadan express road. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost there lives.

Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives. This has proved unsuccessful. I came to know about you through an enquiry I was making in the internet, and I found out you shared the same surname with my client, which is why I have decided to contact you, in order to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank.

Particularly, in a local commercial bank here where the deceased had an account valued at about US$ 15.5 Million Dollars, has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next ten official working days.

Since i have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2 years now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you have the same last name so that the proceeds of this account valued at US$15.5 Million Dollars can be paid to you and then you and me can share the money, on the ratio of 50% for me, and 50% for you.

I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this business through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please get in touch with me by email and send to me your telephone and fax numbers to enable us discuss further about the details of this transaction.

Best regards, Mr. Gus Poyet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here