Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Disgraceful Behaviour from Gus on the BBC tonight

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Fancy announcing his intention to appeal on live TV.

Surely this should have been done through his lawyers direct to the club, before announcing it live on TV??:eek:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Are you being ironic? Genuine question.

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
I didn't see any disgraceful behaviour from him tonight. You obviously dislike the guy and have a very short memory of what he achieved. Thought he seemed a bit gutted. He was asked a direct question and answered it- what was he supposed to do apart from "no comment" or " I can't comment for legal reasons"

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Surely this should have been done through his lawyers direct to the club, before announcing it live on TV??:eek:

Best post of the night so far. :clap2:

TV is bloody sad these days and I'd hope the BBC of all people would know better, but it appears not. Just how old do they think their audience is I wonder?

JB (Albion)

May 16, 2013
hove

Gus must have known today. he probably didnt want to rock the bbc gig by telling the producers, after all he is unemployed now,and if the pundit gig doesnt go ahead , he has lost a big advert slot for himself.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
He has just said he wants to speak to the players and get back to managing us next season....... Slightly different to the shit he came out with after the Palace game. I take he feels he have no longer hit the roof then??

Why are people on here still believing every word the man says???

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Thanked us all and looks forward to being at the Club at the start of the new season.

Hardly merits the title 'Disgraceful Behaviour from Gus on the BBC tonight' does it?

Shameful way to terminate his contract.

TNBA (literally)

TTF

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Interested that he states he wants to stay. Didn't expect that.
Its all Gus bullshit! Surely that line itself must make his loyalist fans see through him!! At least we haven't hit the "roof" then if he now wants to stay!!

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
You really think he didn't know? Really?

You really think that Poyet would lie on TV which could be easily proved wrong by an email, text or call shown by the club which would prove Gus a liar and end his managerial career? Really?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here