Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Save Our Seagulls, Withdean, We Want Falmer - is it time for us to mobilise again?

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
The lack of information out of the club right now is worrying. How can a six week supposedly planned process end with such a spectacular embarrassment for the club and us as fans?

Season ticket holders and all paying fans were left to watch our club dragged through the mud on live TV tonight with no more information than anyone else tuning in to watch the footy.

Should we be writing, calling or demanding an explanation from the board?

I know this isn't losing the Goldstone, fighting to come home or for Falmer but didn't we use to fight against this kind of thing?

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
No, wait and see...

thisistips

Oct 17, 2010
Away away away
A win for the board I'd say. Proper process. No comp out, but none in. New man to come in. Took a bit long but they followed the law. Bad timing tonight though.

Now we shd sit back, get behind the new guy, give them time and support

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Go to bed, you're just over-tired

Jimmy Grimble

Absolutely pathetic. In all the years I've been on NSC I've never seen so many ridiculous posts in one night. Clowns.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
The lack of information out of the club right now is worrying. How can a six week supposedly planned process end with such a spectacular embarrassment for the club and us as fans?

Season ticket holders and all paying fans were left to watch our club dragged through the mud on live TV tonight with no more information than anyone else tuning in to watch the footy.

I know this isn't losing the Goldstone, fighting to come home or for Falmer but didn't we use to fight against this kind of thing?

The lack of information in the last 3 hours since their club statement? Yes such a long time of silence, I can hardy believe it!

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
No. No we shouldn't.

This. We have no more right than Joe public to be privvy to any information before them. We find out just the same as everyone else and with a little patience, then we will get to the truth of what went on. Personally I am gutted it came to this, I think Gus could have done greater things with our club but possibly lost his direction being constantly linked to bigger clubs and thus taking his eye off the ball and finding fault with the club ( budget, being the main frustration). Having seen our club dragged through the gutter and beyond and to come out the other side with what we now have, I am immensely proud of the chairman ( Bloom and Knight ) and the directors who seemingly put the future of the club before any sort of gung ho action to spend our way to the Premiership and putting our club in jeopardy like so many before us. Take a look around at the clubs that are paying the price now and previously and see their suffering. I don't want that thank you and I believe we should let those in charge do what they have to and let them get on with running our club.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Are you an idiot?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Save Our Seagulls, Withdean, We Want Falmer - is it time for us to mobilise a...

Do you really want information to come out of the club like a leaking ship? The disdain you are receiving on this thread is well deserved.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton

I completely agree NURSE

Now lets sit down and have some coco NURSE!!!

I'll get someone to declare war on Germany again for you NURSE!!!

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
The board has made monumental mistakes, the communication has been non existent and the PR has been dire.

However we do not yet have all the information - Give the board some time to justify their actions before any sort of "mobilisation" should be considered!

What monumental mistakes?

Mobilisation? :ohmy:

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
The board has made monumental mistakes, the communication has been non existent and the PR has been dire.

However we do not yet have all the information - Give the board some time to justify their actions before any sort of "mobilisation" should be considered!
Do you just come on here to be mocked by the masses?

What village is missing their idiot tonight?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here