Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stop, think, consider......

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Timing of announcement was certainly inflammatory. Now ask yourself why?

It's taken how many weeks to get this far? The club statement has reference to employment law. There are games afoot.......

Dominoid

Albion fan in Devon
Jan 6, 2011
Plymouth, United Kingdom
This forum makes me laugh sometimes. A few hours ago people were clamouring for this to "just all be sorted and over. Just sack him, sod process, I want a new manager tomorrow" and now We've got countless threads complaining that "OMG, processes weren't followed properly, they should have done this differently rather than rushing it"
I swear, the club could give a free season ticket to everyone on the board and there'd still be threads complaining about the colour of the seat.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I swear, the club could give a free season ticket to everyone on the board and there'd still be threads complaining about the colour of the seat.

"It would be a nice gesture and all but they've put me in the ****ing East Stand! Barber Out"

Miffy

Jun 18, 2013
More importantly why only give free season tickets to everyone on the Board? Greedy sods already have their own area

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
I think they told his representatives earlier on yesterday (maybe not too earlier on, but still told them) expecting him to pull out of the programme (like he did Thursday). When he didn't pull out. they felt maybe he would tell everyone hes been sacked. They most probably felt that it was their place to tell the fans, so decided to release the statement just before he went on, not realising that Gus hadn't been told yet (which is not their problem).

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I think they told his representatives earlier on yesterday (maybe not too earlier on, but still told them) expecting him to pull out of the programme (like he did Thursday). When he didn't pull out. they felt maybe he would tell everyone hes been sacked. They most probably felt that it was their place to tell the fans, so decided to release the statement just before he went on, not realising that Gus hadn't been told yet (which is not their problem).

That does sound plausible.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
You really don't get the gist of this do you?:confused:

I do.

The club has every right to make a statement when it wants.

There's no wrong doing in BHAFC making a statement when they did.

People have been moaning for information for weeks, then when the club makes a statement there's more moaning about when it was done.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here