Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Barber become more hated than Archer and Belloti?

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
He certainly has come in for some stick from NSC and Albion fans recently and probably even more so with tonights drama. Personally I cannot thing of anything that he has done to actually enhance the club's reputation with the fans. Agree totally with the fans not customers feeling and the other comment of us becoming Brighton and Hove franchise. Sad times indeed.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Even if you are one of those that hate Paul Barber, please have some perspective - Archer and Bellotti ???, FFS :lolol:

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
No! Stupid question! He has been given the job of turning us into a professionally managed club, and is doing a great job. Or would you rather we continued to lose £8m/year and went out of business?

We are not run by Tight's village hall comittee any longer you know.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Bit harsh to compare him to those two Tw@ts but that said, if tonight's farce was his doing then he needs sacking.

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
There are some pretty cretinous threads on NSC this evening. This one takes the cake. :facepalm:

Thanks it too ages to think of it- seriously though If I had a pound for every time I had heard the word procedure in the last month, I would be a rich man. God I hate that word.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I don't like anything I've heard about Paul Barber. He's not on my Christmas card list.

BUT

This is such a ridiculous knee-jerk, utter bollocks, crap-pile of a thread that I'm tempted to suggest you should get a :ban: for the absurd comparison

Oh wait, did I just get caught in a :fishing:??? :ffsparr:

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
He certainly has come in for some stick from NSC and Albion fans recently and probably even more so with tonights drama. Personally I cannot thing of anything that he has done to actually enhance the club's reputation with the fans. Agree totally with the fans not customers feeling and the other comment of us becoming Brighton and Hove franchise. Sad times indeed.
Is this thread not the most pathetic thrad ever posted on NSC??

Normandy Seagull, go and lock yourself in a dark room for a few days, and have a serious think before you post shit like that again. That post sums up everything wrong with internet forums. Absolutely ******* clueless

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)

On night full of stupid threads his one takes the biscuit. Pathetic post!

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009

What? ? Like it or not, Barber's job is to ensure that our club stays financially solvent - he is not here to win a popularity contest. Under the previous incumbent, the club was haemorrhaging money hand over fist, and TB brought him in to stop this happening. His job is to save our club, not to sell it down the river.

To compare him with Archer and Belotti is utter stupidity. You are either fishing, or jumping on the 'let's bash Barber' bandwagon.

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Dick Knight and Martin Perry would have dealt with the situation a lot better instead of this complete farce

shaunslats

Mar 6, 2013
Magrathea
think most of what he's done is hear-say, I cant think of one hard evidence thing which he's done which was bad for the club
prove me wrong with real evidence and I may change my opinion

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Er... No.

Unless he sells our ground from under us, re-develops it into a shopping centre and metaphorically flicks us all the "V"s

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here