Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is this the first time a football club....

Poppett63

Jul 16, 2011
...have ever dealt with a sacking properly and following due process?

Normally, a deal is done and a payoff made.

I am mildly encouraged by the fact that the club have undertaken this properly although by doing so, it has lingered and may have cost us momentum.

If Gus has done wrong and we may never know quite what that was, proper processes have taken place and his rights as an employee have been upheld. I would be surprised if TB chaired the hearing as one can only assume that he would be the person to hear an appeal.

I believe that the club have acted properly and this will demonstrate over a period of time what a professional and well run outfit we are becoming.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Nick Barmby for Hull, suspended then sacked for comments about transfer funds......and he lost his subsequent appeal.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
...have ever dealt with a sacking properly and following due process?

Normally, a deal is done and a payoff made.

I am mildly encouraged by the fact that the club have undertaken this properly although by doing so, it has lingered and may have cost us momentum.

If Gus has done wrong and we may never know quite what that was, proper processes have taken place and his rights as an employee have been upheld. I would be surprised if TB chaired the hearing as one can only assume that he would be the person to hear an appeal.

I believe that the club have acted properly and this will demonstrate over a period of time what a professional and well run outfit we are becoming.

How bl**dy dare you come on here and start spouting common sense? This really isn't in the best interests of a Football Fans discussion board where idle speculation and a complete lack of knowledge of anything is the order of the day.

(Mrs Fef reckons you are an HR person.)

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Was having this conversation earlier: football coming into line with rest of workforce?!! Whatever next!?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here