Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tweet, and the winner is......

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
uksoccer (@uksoccerpatron)
23/06/2013 21:21
Real sad news as Coach Poyet has been fired. Brighton Hove franchise made the decision however the Spaniard may appeal the outcome #bhafc

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth

Miffy

Jun 18, 2013
Well we know whats happened to Charlie then ... His job has been taken by Spanish Gus

Is it a swap? Charlie Oatway's blue & white army!

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I like following that guy mainly to see the utter bellends that don't realise it's a joke.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
his reactions to my response was

any more mistakes you could cram into that tweet?" No mistakes in my journalism man, you have a great night now! #bhafc"

@uksoccerpatron spanish? Franchise?" No, Brighton Hove aren't a Spanish franchise, you take care buddy! #bhafc"

are you a bit special?" Well I don't brag, but I'm a real big deal in American journalism, that's why I cover UK soccer buddy."

This guy runs soccer sauce close in the ill informed league

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I like following that guy mainly to see the utter bellends that don't realise it's a joke.

oh my good god.

I posted that without really looking at the rest of the replies in this thread. Are there really at least 3 of you who don't realise

IT'S A JOKE

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Look up the meaning of the word Joke. I don't think this complies.

for christ's sake

It's a spoof, a parody, it lampoons, it mocks, it exaggerates. And it does so, to try and achieve comic effect.

It's pretty standard, haha, aren't Americanisms about football funny, but what makes it worth following on twitter is the cocks who can't see that.

Stumpy Tim

for christ's sake

It's a spoof, a parody, it lampoons, it mocks, it exaggerates. And it does so, to try and achieve comic effect.

It's pretty standard, haha, aren't Americanisms about football funny, but what makes it worth following on twitter is the cocks who can't see that.

The surprise here is that you're surprised. There are thick people in all walks of life

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
I've seen your act and I beg to differ.
I make a living from it. Ergo, professional. Conversely, your opinion is only opinion.

Just because you don't get a joke doesn't mean it isn't funny. And if you think that is the case, then you've waltzed pompously into the world of thinking your opinion is fact, which, to be fair, doesn't exactly mark you out as an individual in NSC.

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
I make a living from it. Ergo, professional. Conversely, your opinion is only opinion.

Just because you don't get a joke doesn't mean it isn't funny. And if you think that is the case, then you've waltzed pompously into the world of thinking your opinion is fact, which, to be fair, doesn't exactly mark you out as an individual in NSC.

Fantastic! NSC even has hecklers!!!

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Just had a look on twitter, and it's pretty obvious it's a joke.

Time to just accept you've been had.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here