Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wanted -Now thats what I call music cds, cassettes and vinyl

BIRCHYBOY27

Nov 25, 2005
brighton
Ive started to collect these as I use to collect then when I was young. If you have any cassettes, vinyl or Cds for any of the Now that's what I called music collection sitting in the attic or garage then text me and maybe I will take them off your hands. Thanks 07899022065. Mark

hiker75

Nov 8, 2013
Now 1

Ive started to collect these as I use to collect then when I was young. If you have any cassettes, vinyl or Cds for any of the Now that's what I called music collection sitting in the attic or garage then text me and maybe I will take them off your hands. Thanks 07899022065. Mark

Do you have Now That's What I call Music, Volume 1? If so, what format(s) do you have it?

Thanks

wadhurstseagull

Jul 26, 2003
Very generous of you considering their potential value. Do you have a price list detailing how much you will pay for each edition/forma?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I see it's on number 85 at the moment. Did they go back to 1 again or have they slowed down the releases?

Cosmic Joker

The Motorik
Apr 14, 2010
Chichester
I remember buying Now 2 on vinyl on first release, because it had Frankie GTH, Bowie, Queen, the Smiths and the Stones on it. No idea where it is "now" though. It was the only one of the series that I bought.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
I've got cassette 1 of the NOW 1 release which I might be prepared to part with for the right price ...

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
Odd bounce from a "newbie".

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I have in my garage [amongst others]:
Now That's What I call Music 1 [double LP]
Now That's What I call Music 6 [double LP]
Now That's What I call Music 10 [double LP]

All vinyl original release and in ok conditon - what be they worth?

hiker75

Nov 8, 2013
I've got cassette 1 of the NOW 1 release which I might be prepared to part with for the right price ...

Sorry for the bump of this thread or whatnot guys, but I am (and have been for the past week and a half) looking for a picture of the Now 1 Cassette and Vinyl, if possible. Basically, I am in this scavenger hunt to try and win a tshirt which ends tomorrow, and I only have 3 items left to get. If at all possible, can you guys please take a picture of the Now 1 Cassette (and Vinyl if anyone can), with a note that reads "BFAds.net 2013" in the picture to show it was taken for this years annual hunt.

We would be so grateful... Thanks in advance to anyone who can help! :)

Mike

Oh... my email addy is hiker_75@hotmail. com

Thanks.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Sorry mate sold all mine I had everyone up to the last one on vinyl !! Got rid of three weeks ago

hiker75

Nov 8, 2013
No problem Phat Baz... Probably a long shot for me to finish this hunt anyways, as I still need to somehow find a can or bottle of Crystal Pepsi, and a Tiger Talkboy in addition to this audio cassette... but I guess I'm hoping I can somehow win something for once... :)

Just noticed someone earlier say they had a vinyl and another say they had the cassette, so figured I'd at least try.

Thanks for the reply!

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I saw number 1 on vinyl in a shop and almost bought it - I think it's the early CDs that are worth a packet, but I may be wrong.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Is there a website that lists all the song listings from 1 to 85 ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here