Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just bumped into Tomasz Kuszczak

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Been on a three day drinking trip to Portugal and bumped into PIG at the airport at Faro. Just coming back from his family holiday with his wife and daughters. Flying back to Manchester where their permanent base is. Told him I was an Albion fan and got a photo with him. He then asks me who our next manager is going to be?!! He then said that the rumours that he had heard were that it was the chap from Barcelona. (OGJ I assumed)
That's it. I'll post the photo to prove authenticity when I get it off my mate. He then spent the rest of the time explaining to my man Utd supporting mates why he had gone to BHA. 30,000 gates every week, a great Chairman who has loads of money with a great 5 year plan. There was something very reassuring about seeing Big Tom and hearing what he had to say.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I love PIG. One of the best signings we've made in recent years - we are so much stronger with him in the side compared to Casper or Brez it's not even funny

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I love PIG he is my favourite player, we are lucky to have him but don't you think it is a little bit embarassing that a playing member of BHAFC has to ask a fan who the next manager is a day before training resumes ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Pig makes a hell of a difference to our team. Fantastic goalie!

He is too good for us tbh. He is premiership through and through and should be in a middle order premiership team.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I love PIG he is my favourite player, we are lucky to have him but don't you think it is a little bit embarassing that a playing member of BHAFC has to ask a fan who the next manager is a day before training resumes ?
Had it been the day after you might have a point.

Personally at the point of flying home after 2 weeks in the sun, I wouldn't know if Royal Mail still existed, let alone who the boss was.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
The worrying thing about that is the 5 year plan. Are we in year 3 or 1 of it?

If its year 3 I reckon Gus has stuffed it up unless TB does something soon

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Having travelled through Faro Airport at least 50 times I have to say it is one of the most boring airports in the world.

This certainly must have made it a more enjoyable experience.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now

Perhaps PIG got the question in before the op had chance too and maybe the op was so distracted by this PIG did not have to reveal any info ???

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Had it been the day after you might have a point.

Personally at the point of flying home after 2 weeks in the sun, I wouldn't know if Royal Mail still existed, let alone who the boss was.

You would hope the club if they had appointed a manager would have had his mobile to inform him just out of courtesy to one of our best players surely ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
I am with Stat on this. When i am on holiday the last thing i think of i my boss. It is just a job to him. He'll get paid, turn up, get fit, play first game. He doesn't even have to worry what position he'll play.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You would hope the club if they had appointed a manager would have had his mobile to inform him just out of courtesy to one of our best players surely ?
What??, why the fook would they do that?

If he wanted to know he'd look on the official site.
If he didn't want to know, why would they tell him?

Tommy K is a footballer contracted to a football club, who the manager is, on the 23rd of June is totally irrelevant to him.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am with Stat on this. When i am on holiday the last thing i think of i my boss. It is just a job to him. He'll get paid, turn up, get fit, play first game. He doesn't even have to worry what position he'll play.

With respect I think this is slightly different.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What??, why the fook would they do that?

If he wanted to know he'd look on the official site.
If he didn't want to know, why would they tell him?

Tommy K is a footballer contracted to a football club, who the manager is, on the 23rd of June is totally irrelevant to him.

Do you think so ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here