Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

In Tony Bloom I trust!

Dec 20, 2011
Whatever is going on behind the scenes I trust Tony Bloom and I know he will deliver on what we all want . He has never let us down before and I cant wait for next season.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
next................

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
next................

Whatever is going on behind the scenes I trust Tony Bloom and I know he will deliver on what we all want . He has never let us down before and I cant wait for next season.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

no one has any different
but must we have another of these threads
I believe he will do the right thing also

fleet

Jul 28, 2003

Why oh why has no one else started a thread like this? You would have thought after such a long time ....

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It took him 18 months to pluck up the courage to start this thread. Be gentle.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
I trust in Tony Bloom because what he wants coincides with what we want. His ambition must be to generate as much income for the club as possible and that means getting to the promised land of the PL. He may make the odd mistake along the way but ultimately it's more likely than not that he knows what he's doing, I think so anyway.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Whatever is going on behind the scenes I trust Tony Bloom and I know he will deliver on what we all want . He has never let us down before and I can't wait for next season.

(I'm sorry, I just HAD to inset the apostrophe - I couldn't stand it)

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011

lets hope for you all that getting in the prem isnt essential next season or any time soon otherwise despite being a fan he might just let you down

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Convincing yourself that TB is a God-like figure that cannot make mistakes will only lead to disappointment, because alas he is only human.

....and convincing yourself that Gus is a God-like figure that cannot make mistakes will only lead to disappointment, because alas he is only too human.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Ninja (I'm sorry said:
Insert:)

Oops meant to quote Ninja - bl**dy tablet!!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
When did all this "in x we/I trust" bollocks start and is Yoda to blame? Seems every other compliment uses this sentence starter these days. Up there with the annoying over use (and often incorrect) of the word "like" which Jessie J used 8 times in the same sentence last night.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
is that a haiku? :)

just looked that up om WIKI and well it could be
but I did not know it was
very good is it not

there you another one

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
lets hope for you all that getting in the prem isnt essential next season or any time soon otherwise despite being a fan he might just let you down
beach-ball-544_610.gif

Look at the lovely shiny colours.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I trust Tony Bloom
From the depths of grey winter
To the end of time

Now that is a haiku. Not a good one, but a haiku nonetheless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here