Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

End of March 2014 - Where will we be and the season as a whole.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Well?

7 games to go. 3 home, 4 away.

I think we'll be just outside the play-off's, ready for a final push.

League Cup - after beating Newport we'll get beaten in the quarter finals by Everton.

FA Cup - knocked out in the 4th round away to Newcastle!

The summer of 2013 will seem a long time ago. NSC will still be going with the usual discussions.

Leading scorer - Leo Ulloa.

No cop-outs allowed, due to our current situation or not having finalised this season's squad - it's only fun!

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Top of the table having used the 2.5 million compo from Newcastle for Poyet doubled up by TB which resulted in a 5 million war chest. Vicente has played nearly a full season and Bridcutt decided to stay once he saw who our new manager was. Spanish Dave and Upson also still here. Ulloa top goal scorer in the League and Barnes as his 1st choice partner having taken the Gus style to a new level with sublime keep ball fast moving football and ripping this division up.

Well someone on here needs to be optimistic :wink:

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
Yes I think somewhere mid-table ish. Suspect that by that time we'll be more settled and consistent than the 2012-13 side but with fewer stars. The new manager will have started making his team. Ulloa will get us plenty of points that we didn't really deserve.

I think we'll go out of all cup competitions at the first feasible opportunity (so we'll get past Newport and then go) - we'll be out of the FA Cup in round 3 (unless we draw Newport)

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Top of the table having used the 2.5 million compo from Newcastle for Poyet doubled up by TB which resulted in a 5 million war chest. Vicente has played nearly a full season and Bridcutt decided to stay once he saw who our new manager was. Spanish Dave and Upson also still here. Ulloa top goal scorer in the League and Barnes as his 1st choice partner having taken the Gus style to a new level with sublime keep ball fast moving football and ripping this division up.

Well someone on here needs to be optimistic :wink:

my glass is also always half full
so this and plenty of this:drink:this time next year

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
If we can sort out the management situation this week and start to sign a few players, I would say about 8th - 10th in the league but pushing up the league after a slow start. If the management situation goes on for another 2/3 weeks, who knows but it will certainly start to massively impact on our season!

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Impossible to tell.

If we get Oscar Garcia in, and Spanish Dave stays, and a few more signings of good quality we could still end up bottom half if he struggles with English football, likewise we could walk the league.

Too many ifs and buts. We don't know the squad, the budget (for transfers), the manager, the coaching staff and so on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here