Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Umpire inspection at midday

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just heard Jeremy Coney on TMS saying that India can win this with the bat or the ball and that England's best chance was to bowl and strike early... the git stole my lines.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Just heard Jeremy Coney on TMS saying that India can win this with the bat or the ball and that England's best chance was to bowl and strike early... the git stole my lines.

Coney is one of the best summarisers on TMS, unfortunately we will have the two Greatest Living Yorkshiremen for the Ashes... :annoyed:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Early lunch decided for 12:30. Further inspection after that. Not looking good. With no reserve day and the trophy being shared between the finalists, this could be a very anticlimactic end to what has been a very enjoyable tournament.

Think they should have scheduled the final for yesterday so they could have had today as a reserve day.

pasty

Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Mind you, if the match is abandoned, at least England get their hands on a one day trophy at last :lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Early lunch decided for 12:30. Further inspection after that. Not looking good. With no reserve day and the trophy being shared between the finalists, this could be a very anticlimactic end to what has been a very enjoyable tournament.

Think they should have scheduled the final for yesterday so they could have had today as a reserve day.

There you go again, talking sense. It'll get you nowhere.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
In the history of t20 cricket India have never ever beaten us in England. Things look good.

Ignore the fact we have only played twice as that is irrelevant.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Latest play can start is 16:15 so I reckon a shared trophy which is crap

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I so not get this early lunch business. You don't have lunch break in odi anyway.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
So IF we get any play it will mean we decide the 50 over format of the game by seeing who is best at t20! Where is the logic in that? I would rather have no play now as the shorter game favours them as wickets by Anderson early on have less impact in t20

pasty

Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Latest update: Rain has stopped and mopping up. Covers coming off. Might get some cricket if no more rain.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Looks like it could be similar to the New Zealand game with luck. An exciting 20-20.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Raining again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here