Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Enough is enough

daveyboy1973

Feb 5, 2010
bexleyheath
I know we all have moaned and expressed our opinion but with the players coming back Monday and players looking for new clubs surely now enough is enough!!!!!!! It might b complicated but surely if it as bad as to suspend people then its a breach of contract end off!!!!!! It surely can't b about 2 million quid! Granted its s lot of money but the premiership is worth a shit load more!!! I'm my uneducated opinion I do truly believe with the players we had last yr we should have gone up automatic, the last thing we want is to b left behind this yr,,,,,,, rant over

Coach_Carter_92

Apr 25, 2013
Home
O/T but after seeing the title i was hoping the opening sentance was "I've had it with these mother****ing snakes on this mother****ing plane".

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Why are there so many attention seekers here?

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
Gus is on match of the day tomorrow, so maybe the Gus side of things has been sorted out and we are just waiting to announce his replacement.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Maybe someone should start a thread on here (after doing a search though so not to fixtures themselves)

That would be too simple and logical. Instead it's better to have several threads on the same issue. It lets the powers that be (who read NSC) know we care and are concerned about the future of the club.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I know we all have moaned and expressed our opinion but with the players coming back Monday and players looking for new clubs surely now enough is enough!!!!!!! It might b complicated but surely if it as bad as to suspend people then its a breach of contract end off!!!!!! It surely can't b about 2 million quid! Granted its s lot of money but the premiership is worth a shit load more!!! I'm my uneducated opinion I do truly believe with the players we had last yr we should have gone up automatic, the last thing we want is to b left behind this yr,,,,,,, rant over

Now you come to mention it, it is dragging on a little. Glad you said something, I hadn't noticed.

Last edited:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I thought the players weren't due back till the week after

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports