Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Breaking bad

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
F@cked if I can find out when the final 8 episodes are being released, any ideas?:thumbsup:

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
The big showdown! Walt or Hank. My money's on Walt

Walt will kop it big style I'm thinking, sure I saw somewhere the strap line " all BAd things come to an end"

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Fantastic show but why on earth have they left it soooooo bleeding long between the first half and second half of the season? Its made me fall out of love with it a little bit.

Has it ever been shown on TV over here? I've only ever watched it on Netflix/via torrent.

BB-S5B-Teaser-Key-Art-796.jpg

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Spoiler alert, but worth watching for the opening lines. ......Albion related

[video]http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=WWd8Qo0aQ-Q&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DWWd 8Qo0aQ-Q[/video]

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Making my way through the box sets. Just finished season 3 and totally hooked.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Fantastic show but why on earth have they left it soooooo bleeding long between the first half and second half of the season? Its made me fall out of love with it a little bit.

Has it ever been shown on TV over here? I've only ever watched it on Netflix/via torrent.
Because they had to actually make the 'second half', I don't know why they called it that since it's really two slightly shorter seasons. It's not like they really needed to get people any more excited or in suspense for it.

robbo2u

Feb 25, 2009
West Sussex
First of the new episodes has just come onto Netfilx UK although I thought they would be all out at the same time. I guess it has only just aired in America.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Aired yesterday in America, every episode comes on UK Netflix the day after its shown in USA. As a bit of a thank you to Netflix apparently.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Absolutely brilliant, no messing about just on with the story!!

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
I really wish they hadn't split the last season. I've watched the latest episode, and have spent the last 30 mins trawling wiki-sites and IMDb reminding myself of names and most recent happenings. The only reason for having a break is to hike up the hype; I for one hope it doesn't catch on over here.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here