Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buckley spotted in a resturant in Blackburn?

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Hopefully it's nothing...
sadas.png

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Would you recognize him in the street? I wouldn't.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Hopefully this is just a case of 2+2+5. 'Locally born footie player is spotted in a restaurant on his old manor so he must be moving back'.

As per the other thread re Bridders and Barnes going to Palace (ha ha) I really don't think we should be looking to deplete our current squad, especially as we seem to be on the eve of a new manager being announced. These rumours look like we are about to have a fire sale which is not really a statement of intent for next season.

I would see the sale of Buckley as a backward step. Unless we get a really silly offer or his head gets turned by a Prem club I think we should keep him as we would only need to spend similar money to get a decent replacement. IMHO with KLL and Buckley being our only out and out wide players with pace and both of them a bit injury prone we cannot afford to lose them.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Hopefully this is just a case of 2+2+5. 'Locally born footie player is spotted in a restaurant on his old manor so he must be moving back'.

As per the other thread re Bridders and Barnes going to Palace (ha ha) I really don't think we should be looking to deplete our current squad, especially as we seem to be on the eve of a new manager being announced. These rumours look like we are about to have a fire sale which is not really a statement of intent for next season.

I would see the sale of Buckley as a backward step. Unless we get a really silly offer or his head gets turned by a Prem club I think we should keep him as we would only need to spend similar money to get a decent replacement. IMHO with KLL and Buckley being our only out and out wide players with pace and both of them a bit injury prone we cannot afford to lose them.

All the players mentioned happen to be under contract so any talk of moving would be a breach, interesting.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here