Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FirstRow1.eu to be blocked

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
The BBC have been on about this web site all day, naming it and printing it on the BBC web site. Coincidence that it happens the weekend the BBC have zero live coverage of the Lions tour and to encourage us all to watch for free?

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
That would be awful news if the website is closed down.
It's my life on a Sunday afternoon...saves me so much money in beer money down the pub.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
One of the great ideas SKY have had to put the kybosh on BT sport channels Premier League matches is to show the Championship fixtures at the same time free to air

Is that true, Ernest?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

hillbilly

In the hill, not over it!
Sep 1, 2008
Burgess Hill
I'm more interested in the 'free to air' aspect.

Me too. I have Sky, and would think it would be easy for them to put on Free to Air for Sky customers not subscribed to the Sports package. But more beneficial would be to put on Freeview channel 41 or 42, not sure how easy that is on a game by game basis?

Icelander

Jul 1, 2013
That would be awful news if the website is closed down.
It's my life on a Sunday afternoon...saves me so much money in beer money down the pub.

That is not gonna happen. Just google "firstrow" and you will always get better or worse proxy firstrow website e.g. www.firstrow.org

It is impossible to block something with such demand.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
One of the great ideas SKY have had to put the kybosh on BT sport channels Premier League matches is to show the Championship fixtures at the same time free to air

Where did you hear that ERNEST? I have scoured Google and can only find reference to the first match being free.

D

Deleted member 18477

They don't kick off at the same time. Championship games are 12.15 and prem on BT sport will be 12.45 I'd imagine.

And most people will watch a prem game over championship. Sky also to increase prices by 50p I think per month this September.... Not a good move sky...

Landgull

Oct 30, 2009
They are not the only website providing streaming of live football.
There will always be a way. It may take longer to find it, but it's here to stay.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here