Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton's Best Alternative Takeaway

simonduncan52

Sep 20, 2011
Anyone have any suggestions for a decent takeaway. Not the standard Chinese, Indian or pizza!

I have heard BBQ shack at the worlds end is very good, but if anyone has any other suggestions?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
and you've had no other opinions, thoughts, musings or questions about anything else, worthy of NSC, in nearly 2 years?

Oh and sorry no idea as I'm not a Brightonian.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Cummin up is pretty good, particularly the goat curry. They sometimes run out of a lot of things so I tend to just ask them to give me a selection.

Jul 7, 2003
Go to the Hobgoblin and get a Trolls Pantry burger to take out. Best burger in Brighton by miles.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bloody hell that must have used all of your pea size Brain to conjure up. Nice reply, thank you
Blimey, I guess either I misjudged that, or we've been lucky to have a quiet couple of years.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Even if I owned Burger Off, held shares in a Burger Off franchise, founded Burger Off and was life-president of the Official Burger Off Fan Club, I would still admit to everyone in the world that Troll's Pantry is a million times better than Burger Off. Because it is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here