Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Get this manager problem sorted, the team kick of very soon.

archman

Jun 4, 2013
Come on you club managers, get it sorted, the season is not far off now and no manager, there maybe legal matters, but time is now pressing, and we the fans want to have confidence in the board,so please sort A.S.P. a worried fan.:down:

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Personally, I have absolutely every confidence in the board. I'm also fairly certain that they don't want this to drag on any longer than it needs to.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
If only someone had said this before! We would've had this sorted weeks ago.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Personally, I have absolutely every confidence in the board. I'm also fairly certain that they don't want this to drag on any longer than it needs to.

I think they may have dragged it out to be honest, had this thread not been made to prompt them into action.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Straight to the point, no messing around. Didn't even waste time with the second "as" in "as soon as possible"

Jaguar_uk

Jun 1, 2013
Might be worth considering that our priorities as fans and not exactly the same as Mr Barber who's main aim is to balance the clubs books, after all if I was doing his job at palace for instance I doubt if my first thought would be for the fans.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Come on you club managers, get it sorted, the season is not far off now and no manager, there maybe legal matters, but time is now pressing, and we the fans want to have confidence in the board,so please sort A.S.P. a worried fan.:down:

get in the queue mate
no not that one its not the one round the block
its that one thats round the borders of Brighton :tantrum:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I like waiting.

Early Doors

Coach
Sep 15, 2003
Horsham
Glad you posted in red text, shows the urgency! Now why has no one mentioned anything about this before???

I think the red text will make the difference, and now the problem will be sorted on Monday. Why didn't anyone else post in red text??!! It's our fault it's gone on so long, we onlyhave ourselves to blame.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'm sure this thread will make all the difference, especially with the red text.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here