Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eddie Vedder performs Comfortably Numb with Roger Waters

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Vedder has done some great collaborations. Neil Young, Bruce Spruce Springsteen being among the best. Enjoy the show James!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Has he still got a mega cheesy voice a la Alive?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Each to their own understood but Vedder has an amazing voice, presence, and diversity, hence the 25 year career while others have fallen by the wayside.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I don't know, never been a big fan of Eddie Vedder but he can obviously sing - for me, his voice just doesn't match the song.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
This is his range, no idea if it's any good as not a singer.

Voice type: Baritone
Sung vocal range: A1-G♯5
Total vocal range: F♯1-G♯6

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I don't know, never been a big fan of Eddie Vedder but he can obviously sing - for me, his voice just doesn't match the song.

It doesn't fit perfectly to be fair but for me, there is summat about his voice that makes the hairs on my neck stand up.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
that has just led me on a 2 hour you tube fest........cheers:thumbsup:

Haha! Got a day off after a week working in Rome with hardly any sleep so got a few beers in and fired up Youtube.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
It doesn't fit perfectly to be fair but for me, there is summat about his voice that makes the hairs on my neck stand up.

Agreed. Vedder has one the great rock voices, and he's a damn fine chap to boot. Very much like his work with Neil Young and also Michael Stipe & co.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Age has caught up with the Floyd members, Waters was awful at the beginning of that. It's reached a point where the tribute bans are better than the originals. Such a shame.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

I thought it did fit perfectly. I know little about Vedder bar the obvious but felt his voice gave even more of a moving/emotional edge to an already moving/emotional song.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I thought it did fit perfectly. I know little about Vedder bar the obvious but felt his voice gave even more of a moving/emotional edge to an already moving/emotional song.

It certainly did it for me. (have a great night mate, sorry I can't be there but on the road again tomorrow, speak soon).

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here