Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
My god I've seen it all now !!!

:ffsparr:

image.jpg

raba

Jun 9, 2013
Don't really think you're in a position to mock any other team really when the footballing world are collectively laughing at your farcical situation.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Don't really think you're in a position to mock any other team really when the footballing world are collectively laughing at your farcical situation.

Great first post !!
Must have used nearly all 3 brain cells to think that one up !!

WE ???? WE ????

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick

Unfortunately, this is correct, us and Newcastle are the laughing stock of the football league

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Unfortunately, this is correct, us and Newcastle are the laughing stock of the football league

Sadly so, we are a bit of a joke these days even a supplier of mine asked yesterday what the hell had gone wrong at BHAFC

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Nobody does TINPOT more than Palace :smile:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Following a legal HR process for your employee's is hardly farcical.......

Of course 'doing things by the rules' off the pitch has never been one of Palace's strong-points.

Soon we will have moved on....... Still, you'll always be able to shine a beam to the sky to help you - I guess Holloway is Commissioner Gordon.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Why? because the club has adhered to its own rules? Just because the fans don't know what is going on, does not make it wrong.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I don't think we are a laughing stock.

Bloom is trying to change the culture of sack the manager and give him a big pay out. This is in many respects a test case, and whilst it isn't as far reaching as Bosman, it could change the way football is administrated. The LMA will of course be all over this, as it could have disastrous implications for their members. It'll take time, but it could even save your mob a couple of quid when you sack Holloway.

But with you being a Palace fan its probably a bit complicated for you so here is a picture of a beach ball for you to look at.

image01.jpg

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak

Says the sad muppet of a poster on a brighton message board.

Haven't you got some driveways to pave or some heather to sell?

Cock

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I really don't think anyone is laughing, or even caring, about our situation. I'd rather they avoided, or at least minimised, any pay off to Poyet.

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
Nana nana nana nana nana nana nana nana....
CRAPMAN!:tosser:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Will there be a sequel focussing on Wurzel and his quest to sign has been footballers ? Pratman and Dobbie ???

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Laughing stock? I doubt most football fans either know or care what's going on.

Newcastle, on the other hand...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here