Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The silence is deafening

gumbo43

gumbo
Jun 9, 2011
hove
Becoming a joke now, sod all that bollocks about procedure and just put this to bed,

barber and gus can both take there big egos and sod off, this whole charade has gone on long enough..

We the fans the heartbeat of the club want news, is it too much to ask mr barber, you making bha into joke club and need to Get a grip, it's no coincidence that's he's had about 5 jobs in last few years and I beginning to wonder.

Just hope his master plan isn't to bring in sherwood, may just cancel my 5 season tickets

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
maybe they all got fired up in the meeting and shot eachother? .....can someone confirm Gus, Bloom, and Barber are still alive?

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Wait, what? Is something going on at the moment involving gus? Why has no one said anything?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Becoming a joke now, sod all that bollocks about procedure and just put this to bed,

barber and gus can both take there big egos and sod off, this whole charade has gone on long enough..

We the fans the heartbeat of the club want news, is it too much to ask mr barber, you making bha into joke club and need to Get a grip, it's no coincidence that's he's had about 5 jobs in last few years and I beginning to wonder.

Just hope his master plan isn't to bring in sherwood, may just cancel my 5 season tickets

I hope as well that we don't get Sherwood, but to blame everything on Paul Barber is libellous speculation.

The decision has been made, there was no announcement of Gus being reinstated, it's just negotiation of details now.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom

calm down petal

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sorry that's too deep for me. Do you mean a conclusion to the whole saga is imminent, or are you having a crack at the op?

I mean I'm not holding my breath. I don't think anything is going to be forthcoming in the next few hours at the very least.

Arrid

Jul 26, 2004
Barber was down the Grand yesterday (Friday) lunch-time for 2-3 hours doing a talk to businesses, thought he would have been more involved in talks Albion.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south

Maybe you could boycott the games with the other guy who started a similar thread the other day. That'll show them. :lolol:

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury

Grow up.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I've never been a big big fan of Gus's, but I am beginning to wonder if Barber is the problem. I haven't yet warmed to the guy and certainly question his handling of this whole affair. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for right now, but if this has damaged the club long term then he will have a lot to answer for. Let's see what happens.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here