Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big brother racism claims

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Racist language ? Not in a million years , but this is how far the ridiculous pandering to the `I'm offended` race lobby has gone.
http://metro.co.uk/2013/06/18/big-b...-with-formal-warning-over-racist-row-3846047/

It actually made me want to smash my TV. So sexual preference is a race issue now is it? It was a shambolic bow down to the loud minority. I would have walked out myself. Seriously, where next with this race card nonsense. Far too easy to be offended.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It actually made me want to smash my TV. So sexual preference is a race issue now is it? It was a shambolic bow down to the loud minority. I would have walked out myself. Seriously, where next with this race card nonsense. Far too easy to be offended.

I'm amazed anyone watches that shite. BB is simply trying to boost its ratings by having something controversial reported in the ragtops.

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
I had no idea that show was still running. It's the desperate act of a programme no one cares about anymore to garner some publicity.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
It's not exactly new. I remember back when Ricky lake was hip, and Jenny jones had her talk show, frequent topics were 'I only date white men/black men/inside my race/outside my race' etc with accusations of racism flying around all over the show.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I'm amazed anyone watches that shite. BB is simply trying to boost its ratings by having something controversial reported in the ragtops.

I find it it symptomatic of the prevailing `victim` culture that has been allowed to develop with regards to race that the black woman felt able to be `offended`,not just that the producers sh*t themselves enough to make an issue out of it.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
does the OP start threads on any other topics?

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

Is a fair point. Babysitting two fairly young kids forces my hand somewhat.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
so if i prefer brunettes with big tits, this is being racist to small breasted blondes?

england.....what a strange island.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
to make the show better, only 1 leaves, the winner......if evicted they get gassed or slowly tortured.......this would boost the ratings.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here