Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

These Brazilian protests

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
can't see it being abandoned - the gov are backing down and making some small changes to try and appease the masses of youths p1ssed off at the corruption and toxic system.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
The UK is always a reserve country for world sporting events due to the large number of high quality sporting arenas, transport infrastructure, communications and wider entertainment options.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I doubt that 2014 will be moved, but I am amazed that they were given the Olympics in 2016 as well. These events are not the money spinners that some claim - some people do make money out of them, but never the people that need the money of course!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I'd tell FIFA to do one if they came crawling about taking it over at this late a stage.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Isn't this "reserve" thing just an urban myth? I'm sure all my Aussie mates have always said that they are on standby for these big sporting events as they have stadiums, infrastructure and lots of space etc.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Isn't this "reserve" thing just an urban myth? I'm sure all my Aussie mates have always said that they are on standby for these big sporting events as they have stadiums, infrastructure and lots of space etc.

Australia? Lol.

They will NEVER host a football World Cup by themselves. About as likely as Qatar 😬

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here