Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lions! Lions! Lions!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Bollocks to the football for now. Today is day 1 of a sporting summer of putting the Aussies in their place.

I cannot wait for this match to kick off.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
As a non egg chaser what time does this start?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
We have a Lions beer and brekkie session starting at 10:15am at my rugby club, 90 of us booked in for a big screen extravaganza..... Can't wait......Lions win by 9.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I've believed the hype. Its gonna be a cracker. NZ v France is good so far too.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
I am actually loving this summer of sport and this is the highlight so far, really think Lions have a good chance. Still got CT final tomorrow, two more lions tests, TdF (going to Nice to watch it!) and then ASHES. Excited much?

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Bollocks to the football for now. Today is day 1 of a sporting summer of putting the Aussies in their place.

Already watching NZ v France as a warm up. Cmon the Lions!

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
Interestingly, England will take on Wales in the World Junior Championship tomorrow in France, having beaten New Zealand (who have won four of the last five) in their semi final.

It's on Sky tomorrow at 17.15 and worth watching as we clearly have some decent youngsters coming through.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010

I'm with you. I would love to win the lions test series,then the Ashes. I just love beating the Aussies at anything even tiddlywinks would do for me. Hate losing to them though.
Believe me they are still hurting after our superb performance in the olympics last years.
Come in Lions.

I'm with you. I would love to win the lions test series,then the Ashes. I just love beating the Aussies at anything even tiddlywinks would do for me. Hate losing to them though.
Believe me they are still hurting after our superb performance in the olympics last years.
Come in Lions.

That would take a very brave man.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Now know where Charlie gone he's warming up the lions on the pitch. Little bald man reaches about the bellybutton of the forwards got to be him.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
If we dominate up front we win. If the Aussies hold their own in the front 8 then we might struggle. Constant pressure on Genia and I think we win by 8-12.
Can't wait..... This is the pinnacle in sport IMO.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
12 years ago I was in Brisbane for this game. One of the best sporting days of my life.
Pre match atmosphere in the bars was fantastic. O'Driscoll scored a wonder try.
The next two tests were a nightmare.
Be interesting to see how this game is refereed. Aussies will be offside most of the game.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Rugby is generally entirely pointless. However, the Lions tours are a fantastic spectacle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here