I'm back, from the dead

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Well what a shite week I've had
Banned from NSC for 7 days
Dying from a heart attack in Rome aged 51
And still no news on the Poyet saga debacle fiasco
And the longest day of the year has come and gone and stll no summer( haven't worn my purple speedos once yet this year) is there any good news in the world of NSC to cheer us up :drama:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
And the longest day of the year has come and gone and stll no summer( haven't worn my purple speedos once yet this year) is there any good news in the world of NSC to cheer us up :drama:

The bad news is that you aren't actually back from the dead, this is just a publicity stunt for World War Z

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
How freaky I was just online booking tickets at the Marina to see World war Z for today's showing:mad:then I read your post
sorry to be the bearer of such bad news..... ps stay away from Brad Pitt

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011

I'm glad to see you back from the dead and out of solitary confinement, why did they put you there, or will that get you banned again????

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Starting a thread about bans...........is against all the rules (Rule 24 sub section 21a clause 63 of the banning act 1927) and constitutes a BAN! :wave:

Please don't say that Tony I couldn't stand another 7 days in solitary confinement I was going stir crazy , I'm will behave myself in the near future

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
You serious about suffering heart attack?
If so , wish you a speedy recovery

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here