Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Players back Monday

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I'd be highly surprised if the players are supportive of Stuart Munday's appointment.

bobzam

Brighton 'til I die
Aug 13, 2008
Bristol
Bumped into Ashley Barnes yesterday at longleat of all places. He'd had a text that morning to confirm training was this Monday coming.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
can anyone list for me WHICH PLAYERS we have under contract that we would expect to turn up?

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
OK Tanno and Gus might be joined at the hip and his first thought might be to stay away.

But he would be ill advised not to be back at work (presumably he should be already, having been reinstated a couple of weeks ago?), it would just create more animosity as well as creating a potential breach of his own contract and a very serious sanction.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
can anyone list for me WHICH PLAYERS we have under contract that we would expect to turn up?

All of them are expected to turn up unless they have a perfectly reasonable excuse not to.

Ulloa's Soul Patch

The Cyclone!
Mar 5, 2013
Just above the chin.

It would be easier to list those who aren't who did last year.
Gary Dicker
Marcos Painter
Bruno (Injured)
Bridcutt (Injured)
Vicente (Unless the option for pay per play is contracted)
Matt Sparrow
Romain Vincelot

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
With the rumours yesterday about manager contracts being offered I reckon:
1. Friday 21st June - Poyet hearing finished.
2. Monday 24th June - Club will inform players of hearing outcome (with official announcement to follow).
3. Monday 24th June - Oscar has had weekend to consider contract offer. If he has made decision club will inform players and us.

The first few days of training are mainly working with the medical department measuring their fat levels/weights/blood pressure etc so no manager required for training.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Bumped into Ashley Barnes yesterday at longleat of all places. He'd had a text that morning to confirm training was this Monday coming.

I assume he is in the dark about everything as much as we are?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here