Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is the worst thing you have ever LOST?

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I went swimming for the first time in ages a few weeks ago, and managed to lose my Seiko diver's watch (no, I took it off to go in the pool, and lost it in a cubicle :lolol:...)

It looked the part, but didn't owe me much as I got it from a charity shop and had to put a battery in it, but now there is a MASSIVE void in my life

I'm scannng the internet for a like-for-like replacement, but none is forthcoming :cry:

Have any NSC'ers lost something they liked, and had trouble finding a replacement ???

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
I've been looking for the last two hours for my bike lights can't find them anywhere!! :censored:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
A Peugeot 205 GTD. I have the keys, I actually seriously have no idea where the parked the sodding thing. Its likely clamped in a supermarket carpark somewhere. In an absolute state when I had it, had intended to do it up eventually.

Cappers

Deano's right one
Jun 3, 2010
Hove
I lost all dignity when Will Buckley scored in the 97th minute

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
My virginity to Jane Parker when I was 13, wondered what it was all about and proceeded to ********** myself senseless until I was 18.

rdigs24

Southampton seagull
Jan 21, 2012
Southampton
A Peugeot 205 GTD. I have the keys, I actually seriously have no idea where the parked the sodding thing. Its likely clamped in a supermarket carpark somewhere. In an absolute state when I had it, had intended to do it up eventually.
Don't fret I dought the car will have been clamped as that's now illegal on private land. On the other hand you can expect countless parking charge tickets through the post:facepalm:

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I put these down a while back, and haven't seen them since ???

marbles.jpeg

And I have no recollection as to the whereabouts of this little number ???

cherry.jpeg

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Camera SD card, fell in the sea when we were on the pier.......two years worth of photos.

:nono:
*shakes head* You should always back them up to your computer, after taking a few! That's just so horrible :ffsparr:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
numerous phones , coats , wallets , jumpers , sun glasses . . . all in pubs.

Worst thing has to be a bag of Christmas shopping 2 days before Christmas on a train after a few to many beers , bag contained presents for parents and brother. Had to give I.O.U's for Christmas, story still doubted to this day

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here