Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Oscar-garcia junyent

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
I haven't got anything more to add about him but I felt like I was missing out if I didn't start another thread. So I'll make something up in top gear Stig style.

Some say he naturally sweats old spice
Some say chuck Norris is scared of him
Some say he invented marmite.............

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Ooh look, the ignore user function still works! :)

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Never heard anything about him before other than he managed an Israel side so not overly impressed, but if he can keep us in a top half of the Championship then he is okay with me.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I haven't got anything more to add about him but I felt like I was missing out if I didn't start another thread. So I'll make something up in top gear Stig style.

Some say he naturally sweats old spice
Some say chuck Norris is scared of him
Some say he invented marmite.............

I do love a post whore xxx

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
My apologies, i appear to have misread this one. I just wanted to have a bit of fun with people throwing out some stig style tall stories and some gentle ribbing for all the Oscar Garcia thread starters.
Sorry again and if offended please ignore this thread (although not me stripey shark please) :)

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
My apologies, i appear to have misread this one. I just wanted to have a bit of fun with people throwing out some stig style tall stories and some gentle ribbing for all the Oscar Garcia thread starters.
Sorry again and if offended please ignore this thread (although not me stripey shark please) :)

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here