Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Total disrespect for Bha fans!!!

SingitLoud

Dec 4, 2012
Hove
I'm calling for some statement , even it is to say things are still being discussed, an acknowledgement would be nice! At this moment in time i could not give two hoots about the date of the Crawley friendly!
I am paying my money for a season ticket, and i am pissed off with these charades! Living in my home town at the moment is crap! The place looks disgusting with rubbish piling up all over the shop!
Titter, Arsebook, and all the other technology doesn't take the place for old fashioned talking face to face!
I know i am on here sending this message, but balls!

el punal

I'm calling for some statement , even it is to say things are still being discussed, an acknowledgement would be nice! At this moment in time i could not give two hoots about the date of the Crawley friendly!
I am paying my money for a season ticket, and i am pissed off with these charades! Living in my home town at the moment is crap! The place looks disgusting with rubbish piling up all over the shop!
Titter, Arsebook, and all the other technology doesn't take the place for old fashioned talking face to face!
Go and do some gardening - very therapeutic.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
What would be the point in releasing a statement saying 'things are still being discussed', when we know that they are?! If things weren't still being discussed, the club would have made an announcement. They're just as keen as the rest of us for this matter to be at an end, but they want to make sure that they abide by all the relevant rules at the same time.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
said it before and will say it again
mushrooms are we

i'm calling for some statement , even it is to say things are still being discussed, an acknowledgement would be nice! At this moment in time i could not give two hoots about the date of the crawley friendly!
Titter, arsebook, and all the other technology doesn't take the place for old fashioned talking face to face!

you forgot the no indicators day in hove today:annoyed:or was it a national protest?

gjh1971

May 7, 2007

What has the bin strike got to do with the football club?

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patreon
May 3, 2012
Valencia
I like the way other teams are signing players and all this nonsense is holding us up from improving the squad. Sooner or later it'll be resolved but I don't think they owe us day-by-day briefings. When something happens we'll know.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Hey, ho. Never mind eh. We still have Wimbledon and the new daft punk album to listen to don't we ? It could be worse.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
All club together hire a massive open back lorry (charge to the council) like the agencies who collect your rubbish do, gather your own streets crap up and dump it outside the council offices that will make the *******s do something pretty quickly

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
You're not a fan, you're a customer.
Know your place

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patreon
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

:flounce:

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
Christ on a bike. If they did release such a statement you'd be throwing your toys out the pram because it didn't say anything new. The Club have very rarely released such statements, instead they've conducted their business behind closed doors and then informed supporters once it's all been concluded. Yes it's frustrating, but there's no need to have a coronary about all this. The season will more than likely just be as exciting as the last 4 or 5 have been, especially if Oscar is the new manager lined up.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You're not a fan, you're a customer.
Know your place

This. We are just a number on a seat now. Easily replaced. Or so the club thinks.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
on bright side my bins were emptied today, first time in 3 weeks! pretty unhappy about manager situation now and growing anger. Pre season on monday, no management team, 16 fit players. 5 weeks this has been dragging on, just bloody stupid.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Personally, I hope and believe it IS realistic to expect resolution re Gus' departure today. However, given the time...

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
All club together hire a massive open back lorry (charge to the council) like the agencies who collect your rubbish do, gather your own streets crap up and dump it outside the council offices that will make the *******s do something pretty quickly

I wonder if anyone has dumped their rubbish outside the office in grand ave?

Graymac

May 1, 2013
Isle of wight

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here