Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Members

Total disrespect for Bha fans!!!

0 Not allowed!
    I'm calling for some statement , even it is to say things are still being discussed, an acknowledgement would be nice! At this moment in time i could not give two hoots about the date of the Crawley friendly!
    I am paying my money for a season ticket, and i am pissed off with these charades! Living in my home town at the moment is crap! The place looks disgusting with rubbish piling up all over the shop!
    Titter, Arsebook, and all the other technology doesn't take the place for old fashioned talking face to face!
    I know i am on here sending this message, but balls!

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Bitterne,Southampton. In the land of wrong stripes and boo-boys!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by SingitLoud View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I'm calling for some statement , even it is to say things are still being discussed, an acknowledgement would be nice! At this moment in time i could not give two hoots about the date of the Crawley friendly!
      I am paying my money for a season ticket, and i am pissed off with these charades! Living in my home town at the moment is crap! The place looks disgusting with rubbish piling up all over the shop!
      Titter, Arsebook, and all the other technology doesn't take the place for old fashioned talking face to face!
      Go and do some gardening - very therapeutic.
      Sex Panther

0 Not allowed!
      What would be the point in releasing a statement saying 'things are still being discussed', when we know that they are?! If things weren't still being discussed, the club would have made an announcement. They're just as keen as the rest of us for this matter to be at an end, but they want to make sure that they abide by all the relevant rules at the same time.

0 Not allowed!
      said it before and will say it again
      mushrooms are we
      neuter and microchip and keep your cats in at night and just in case you lose one of the little buggers
      anyone who loses a cat can contact me by pm.
      ONWARDS AND UPWARDS
      Flitting between the county league and mates rates at the amex!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by singitloud View Post
      i'm calling for some statement , even it is to say things are still being discussed, an acknowledgement would be nice! At this moment in time i could not give two hoots about the date of the crawley friendly!
      Titter, arsebook, and all the other technology doesn't take the place for old fashioned talking face to face!
      you forgot the no indicators day in hove todayor was it a national protest?

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by SingitLoud View Post
      What has the bin strike got to do with the football club?

0 Not allowed!
      I like the way other teams are signing players and all this nonsense is holding us up from improving the squad. Sooner or later it'll be resolved but I don't think they owe us day-by-day briefings. When something happens we'll know.

0 Not allowed!
      Hey, ho. Never mind eh. We still have Wimbledon and the new daft punk album to listen to don't we ? It could be worse.
      Spielberg is GOD.
      I'll look after the skirt Pinkie Brown's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      I blame Barber for all the garbage over the Streets too - He should quit immediately.

Jason Kitkat for new MD.........
      "Zaha does not dive" said Hodgson.
      Get a ****ing life mate ! Phat Baz 68's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      All club together hire a massive open back lorry (charge to the council) like the agencies who collect your rubbish do, gather your own streets crap up and dump it outside the council offices that will make the *******s do something pretty quickly
      “Players lose you games, not tactics. There’s so much crap talked about tactics by people who barely know how to win at dominoes.”