Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any Silver Foxes out there ?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Any Silver Foxes or partial Silver Foxes out there ? When did you start to go grey ? Did you embrace it ala Pip Schofield, did you dye it ? did you shave it off ?

Is it a good and an attractive thing for a middle aged man to have ?

The Greys are starting to win the battle now. Shall I just go with it ?

go with it .....my hair is silver and it tends to suit .........if you dye it black or ginger it just looks WRONG.

SuperWill

Feb 17, 2012
Hove
29 and a partial silver fox.

Have had grey hairs since I was about 19 but only in the last year or so have they started to win the battle. I just go with it.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The beard is more grey than dark now, and I have some greying flecks on my temples. But I still have a full, LUSTROUS crop of thick dark hair on me noggin. The grey bits don't bother me in the slightest. I'll be quite happy to go Kenny Rogers.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Started getting grey in my early 20's. Now about 40% grey and looking rather distinguished.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yes, but I chose to have a number 1 from quite an early age...so my grey is not on my crew cut hair, rathern my chest hairs which look like a forest in the snow

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Grey chest hairs are very unattractive, I shave mine off.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I've bypassed silver and gone straight to white. I'm 43 and got my first white hair last year ( much to the amusement of my 20 year old son ).

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm 55 and have one or two at the temples but pretty much invisible. The rest is in full natural colour. Fortunately not ginger. Genes from my mother. But she died from heritable cancer so its not all good news . . . fingers crossed.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
I found a grey nose hair yesterday, I plucked it- which ****ing hurt.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Just go with it, uncle. Be grateful that you have hair!

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
Ageing gracefully is the way to go, accept your body and it's individuality, go with flow, dying out your greys is no more dignified than a combover

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
I'm 49 and been grey for years,I just cut out shorter and shorter as it got greyer, now out gets shaved off every couple of Weeks:)

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
I'm 35 but still not accepting my age. I'm quite grey so dye it as it's mainly on the sides so I look like a badger if I leave it.

The truth is my girlfriend is more bothered than I am but I am past the point of people not questioning the sudden stop in dye job. Now, it's haircut on the Saturday and dye Sunday night before work.

When I have kids I'll stop and blame the stress of them. :)

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Full head of hair, all grey.

Wife won't let me dye it, says it would look ridiculous and I should grow old gracefully.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here