Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any Silver Foxes out there ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Any Silver Foxes or partial Silver Foxes out there ? When did you start to go grey ? Did you embrace it ala Pip Schofield, did you dye it ? did you shave it off ?

Is it a good and an attractive thing for a middle aged man to have ?

The Greys are starting to win the battle now. Shall I just go with it ?

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
sorry, but, if you say Silverfox anywhere on the internet near me, this gets posted

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Got a few greys starting to show through, but when do they become dominant I have no intention of doing anything about it at all.

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patron
May 3, 2012
Valencia
Was highly disturbed in my mid to late 20's when they started creeping in. Now they're mostly around the sides and at the back so I don't care as I can't see them.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Due to a silver streak on the top of my head since the late 70s...the kids called me skunkhead....after living in Holland..the name stuck..

Couldnt dye it with the sort of family I have haha they would be merciless....if youre family is the same...suggest you live with it...

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Got my first grey hair at 14!!

My dad when completely grey in his 20's so I was really nervous.

Hasn't happened though. Occasional one pops through at the temples but otherwise still all very dark brown.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I used to cut them from my beard for the first year, then I thought what the hell.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I think I'm going grey, I had a rapidly receding hairline by the time I was 20 so it got shaved off and haven't looked back since. If I don't shave for a week I can see grey hairs coming through in the beard though.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Is the OP aware that in gay circles a silver fox refers to a specific type of gentleman? It's like a polar bear but much leaner.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I'm on the slow road that involves gradually more grey creeping in mainly at the sides. This isn't a problem at all apart from an annoyingly prominent whiter blob on top of my head that I lovingly refer to as my " seagull "pooh" " ...

I don't like it all and find that this stuff provides a pleasing solution.

Attachments

• jfm.jpg
    jfm.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 95

seagul

Jan 16, 2012
bexhill
Mostly grey now got a bit of colour ,left kids call me badger as ive got a bit of colour left at the sides,but i would never dye it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here