Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oscar Garcia's agent

luge

Dec 18, 2010
Is Pere Guardiola. Younger brother of Pep - also agent to Luis Suarez, Andreas Iniesta and a host of other major name players.

Useful.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Is that a question?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
So - let me get this straight - OGJ was schooled as a player in Barcelona, schooled as a manager by Cruyff and is managed by Pep's brother who is also manager of World Cup winning goalscorer Iniesta. Pep is managing Bayern Munich and may be looking to loan out some German youngsters? By Christ, this gets better and better!

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Oscar Garcia's agent...is Pere Guardiola.

Oscar Garcia's agent. Is Pere Guardiola...major name players?

I think the confusion is the break between the thread title and the opening sentence. I hope this clears that up.

And yes, it would be useful if we could sign Iniesta.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
This guy's CV and connections are almost seem to good to be true.

I'm trying not to get too excited in case Pulis or Warnock get unveiled, not sure I could handle the disappointment.

One thing is for sure Tony Bloom would get serious kudos for bringing in OGJ after all the Poyet nonsense, an instant morale boost for Club and fans alike.

Hopefully OGJ would not take too long to evaluate the Championship.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
So - let me get this straight - OGJ was schooled as a player in Barcelona, schooled as a manager by Cruyff and is managed by Pep's brother who is also manager of World Cup winning goalscorer Iniesta. Pep is managing Bayern Munich and may be looking to loan out some German youngsters? By Christ, this gets better and better!

Calm the **** down, your making me jumpy and i need to be calm in my line of work

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here