Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sally Morgan

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Yep ridiculous but the Mail left themselves open by going into so much detail they couldn't prove.

These 'mediums' make me sick though, making money on grief.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Not sure what to think of this one, but I am particularly angry at Sally Morgan on this matter because she has forced me to side with the Daily Mail, which is something I swore blind I would never do.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22988215

IMHO all psychics are scam artists... its a combination of fraud and cold-reading to manipulate what are often very vulnerable individuals. No way should she have got a penny and should be in court for failing to make it clear to her audiences that she was using trickery to "entertain".

OMG - I'm agreeing with the DM too! Bring out the Black Shirts!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Thing is, why was she hurt and upset by the whole ordeal, if she saw the entire thing coming and knew how it was all going to unfold?

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
She was warned about all this by the 'spirits' however they kept giving her initial letters of things rather than say the full words, and so she didn't get the full picture.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
She and others like her, put spotters into the bars beforehand, eavesdropping and pretending to be punters finding out why people have come and who they want to contact.

Can anyone put up the you tube clip from Phoenix Nights of Clinton Baptiste, which sums the whole facade up?

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
She and others like her, put spotters into the bars beforehand, eavesdropping and pretending to be punters finding out why people have come and who they want to contact.

Can anyone put up the you tube clip from Phoenix Nights of Clinton Baptiste, which sums the whole facade up?

Im getting the word nonce. hahaha

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
She was warned about all this by the 'spirits' however they kept giving her initial letters of things rather than say the full words, and so she didn't get the full picture.

It's weird how when you die you suddenly become obsessed with riddles and word play.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Don't agree with psychics and the like (don't even believe in life after death) but the mail did not prove that she was being prompted from the side via a microphone. Have to laugh bearing in mind that this is a newspaper that regularly publishes astrology predictions dividing the whole country into only 12 groups with no mention that what they are publishing is made up purile rubbish!!!!!

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton

Ian Wilson managed to discover that the front 3 - 4 rows of Doris Stokes's gigs were people who had been invited by the promoters as guests. Uncannily she managed to read them unbelievably accurately, and then she had a few random 'hits' on the rest of the crowd, and lo and behold, the whole audience thought she was performing some kind of miracle.

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
Ian Wilson managed to discover that the front 3 - 4 rows of Doris Stokes's gigs were people who had been invited by the promoters as guests. Uncannily she managed to read them unbelievably accurately, and then she had a few random 'hits' on the rest of the crowd, and lo and behold, the whole audience thought she was performing some kind of miracle.

At the big shows they have normally had a reading with that person before.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here