Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MASSIVE news from my SAUCE

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Just RUSHED back from the CLIFTONVILLE after demolishing MY Full English with SOME massive NEWS. I met BIG Hilda in there as USUAL and she was just about to GRAB my sausage when MY sauce arrived BREATHLESS with excitement.

AFTER he composed HIMSELF he passed on SOME shocking NEWS. This thing about this SPANIARD being the NEXT manager is a RED Herring and Tony Bloom and his LAPDOG Barber are FED up with FOREIGNERS and ESPECIALLY seeing SPAIN narrowly BEAT those TAHITI's last night HE has had ENOUGH of the TACKY Tacky football and WANTS proper ENGLISH football.

LAPDOG Barber as I TYPE is in the POTTERIES with a 20 year CONTRACT just waiting for Tony PULIS to SING it and it WILL be ROUTE one all the WAY to the PREMIERSHIP with CROUCHIE up TOP instead of El BARNDOORO Ulloa.

The THOUGHT of BIG Tone NAKED (Apart from his BASEBALL cap) sorting out SICKNOTES like VINCENTE in the SHOWER had Big HILDA swooning all OVER and MADE me feel JEALOUS.

Tony Bloom HAS done the RIGHT thing at last and GOT a TRIED and tested ENGLISH mananger in Tony PULIS and what is there not to LIKE ?

With THAT incredible NEWS my SAUCE rushed out into the THRONGING masses of George Street.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
At last! Some credible news.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Great news!
Long live the long ball. Cuts out the need for them nasty expensive foreign midfield jonnies.
The thought of Crouchie is the icing on my lardy cake.

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
QUOTE=Ernest;5778655]Just RUSHED back from the CLIFTONVILLE after demolishing MY Full English with SOME massive NEWS. I met BIG Hilda in there as USUAL and she was just about to GRAB my sausage when MY sauce arrived BREATHLESS with excitement.

AFTER he composed HIMSELF he passed on SOME shocking NEWS. This thing about this SPANIARD being the NEXT manager is a RED Herring and Tony Bloom and his LAPDOG Barber are FED up with FOREIGNERS and ESPECIALLY seeing SPAIN narrowly BEAT those TAHITI's last night HE has had ENOUGH of the TACKY Tacky football and WANTS proper ENGLISH football.

LAPDOG Barber as I TYPE is in the POTTERIES with a 20 year CONTRACT just waiting for Tony PULIS to SING it and it WILL be ROUTE one all the WAY to the PREMIERSHIP with CROUCHIE up TOP instead of El BARNDOORO Ulloa.

The THOUGHT of BIG Tone NAKED (Apart from his BASEBALL cap) sorting out SICKNOTES like VINCENTE in the SHOWER had Big HILDA swooning all OVER and MADE me feel JEALOUS.

Tony Bloom HAS done the RIGHT thing at last and GOT a TRIED and tested ENGLISH mananger in Tony PULIS and what is there not to LIKE ?

With THAT incredible NEWS my SAUCE rushed out into the THRONGING masses of George Street.[/QUOTE]

:yawn::bla::bla::bla:

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Thank you, ENREST, like the rest of NSC I was EARNESTLY awaiting some news from the Albion VATICAN.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Just RUSHED back from the CLIFTONVILLE after demolishing MY Full English with SOME massive NEWS. I met BIG Hilda in there as USUAL and she was just about to GRAB my sausage when MY sauce arrived BREATHLESS with excitement.

With THAT incredible NEWS my SAUCE rushed out into the THRONGING masses of George Street.

you must have a serious amount of time on your hands to keep churning out this sh!t

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Tony Bloom HAS done the RIGHT thing at last and GOT a TRIED and tested ENGLISH mananger in Tony PULIS and what is there not to LIKE?

Ernest there are enough buffoons on here who can't spell, please don't let your standards slip.

GOT a TIRED and tested ENGLISH mananger....

There that's better

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here