Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who to replace Gus?

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Not as manager, but on the path outside the West stand?

Which manager is worthy of being displayed as a "legend"?

My choice would be Steve Gritt, Jimmy Melia or Alan Mullery.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Who would have thought Leon Knight's one would out last Poyet's.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Not as manager, but on the path outside the West stand?

Which manager is worthy of being displayed as a "legend"?

My choice would be Steve Gritt, Jimmy Melia or Alan Mullery.

Billy Lane long serving manager in the 50's, who was the first manager to win Brighton a promotion in the Football League.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
I hope they don't remove Charlie Oatway's whatever the outcome.

I havent really noticed by does Mike Bailey receive any recognition around the stadium as he got us our best ever finish?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It is not a Legends wall. It is there as 'defining moments' in our history and Leon Knight is still there depicted as celebrating scoring the penalty at the Millenium.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It is not a Legends wall. It is there as 'defining moments' in our history and Leon Knight is still there depicted as celebrating scoring the penalty at the Millenium.

Ah that famous moment when Charlie Oatway ran along a football pitch. Is it BOLLOCKS - that's their get out clause for why Leon is on there, but it's utter rubbish. Tell me what all the other moments are. Lawro making a famous pass is he?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Ah that famous moment when Charlie Oatway ran along a football pitch. Is it BOLLOCKS - that's their get out clause for why Leon is on there, but it's utter rubbish. Tell me what all the other moments are. Lawro making a famous pass is he?

You tell me. I have been told several times it isn't a Legends Wall. Maybe you could ask the club yourself?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
A messy end to the relationship shouldn't mean we forget that we have had some fantastic memories under Gus

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010

Might have something to do with Lawrenson being the greatest player (ability wise) to ever play for the club.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
...............oh, and when I read the thread title I thought it was the Chappie with the TARDIS we were getting. He could go back and bring a young Peter Ward with him.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here