Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Miami Heat

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Certainly as big a game as any NBA final. Don’t think there has ever been a better all round player than Lebron, especially after the way he delivered in game 6 on Tuesday when the Heat faced elimination – the Spurs will never live down blowing that game when they had victory in their grasp.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Feel a bit for Kawhi Leonard, if he had sunk those 2 free throws at the end of the game 6 it was all over. Next thing Ray Allen steps up and the rest is history. Brilliant series and being tight up till last 30 seconds of Game 7 really made a spectacle.

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA

It was funny to see them trying to get back in the building for the overtime and being refused. Serves them right!! Sports fans in this city are fickle at the best of times, each major team has a hard core support that accounts for about 50% of their stadia. The rest turn up only when times are good. Interesting to see if beckham moves ahead with a MLS team here. Most of the fanbase is transient and Latin. Still, who are we to throw stones, the Amex fire drills are just as bad!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
It was funny to see them trying to get back in the building for the overtime and being refused. Serves them right!! Sports fans in this city are fickle at the best of times, each major team has a hard core support that accounts for about 50% of their stadia. The rest turn up only when times are good. Interesting to see if beckham moves ahead with a MLS team here. Most of the fanbase is transient and Latin. Still, who are we to throw stones, the Amex fire drills are just as bad!

Have caught most of the series, but didn't watch last night. I'm hoping to watch a repeat on Sky Sports at some point. I did, however, watch the streams of people leaving at the end of game 5 and made me realise that it probably happens a lot more than people think. Doesn't make it right though. Visions of hundreds of people around us getting up, en masse, and leaving the moment the second Palace goal went in was plain embarrassing. I'm all for people needing/wanting to leave early, but please!

But well done Miami. James is awesome, as is Wade, and will probably go on to rival MJ as THE icon of the NBA in years to come. What happened to Bosh in game 7 though? Zero points?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here