Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Advice from technophobes needed for long lost tapes....

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
I have had a Sony camcorder for over 8 years. Amongst the many shots I made were the Lib conference and Labour conference protest march along the seafront plus some interviews with fans at Withdean...not much football apart from part of when we played Palace and the Leon Knight pen......due to my long illness they have been stacked in box all these years,completely unseen by anyone....including me. I have finally managed to get them transferred to disc but of course they need editing. Can anyone please advise me on a good programme to do the editing , adding music.
I'm sure many of you who went to these marches will have been captured on camera...unseen archives,history...all there. Many thanks. PM if you do not wish to reply here.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I have had a Sony camcorder for over 8 years. Amongst the many shots I made were the Lib conference and Labour conference protest march along the seafront plus some interviews with fans at Withdean...not much football apart from part of when we played Palace and the Leon Knight pen......due to my long illness they have been stacked in box all these years,completely unseen by anyone....including me. I have finally managed to get them transferred to disc but of course they need editing. Can anyone please advise me on a good programme to do the editing , adding music.
I'm sure many of you who went to these marches will have been captured on camera...unseen archives,history...all there. Many thanks. PM if you do not wish to reply here.

I remember the Labour march, when Prescott and co appeared we chanted " Falmer or we vote tory " to the tune of Go West, to which the labour delegates found quiet ammusing. :)

Govinda Tim

Apr 13, 2012
Brighton
Windows Movie Maker. its free, easy to use and will probably suit your purpose. A high percentage of YouTube videos are edited using it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here