Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So this is it....

East Stander

Jun 1, 2013
@NickSzczepanik: I've heard that an announcement in the Gus Poyet - #bhafc divorce is expected tomorrow. Poyet has pulled out of tonight's BBC MotD gig.

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
If I have to check the news, twitter, or Albion website much more, I will probably, no literally, vomit from exhaustion. Please let this be it.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I don't know why i am surprised to see the word divorce. I know we are all expecting it to end with him leaving but it's still strange to see. Or is that just me?

I really hope this is the end of it and we can all move on to the usual summer threads. Anyone seen Michael Owen on the sea front?

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
I don't know why i am surprised to see the word divorce. I know we are all expecting it to end with him leaving but it's still strange to see. Or is that just me?

I really hope this is the end of it and we can all move on to the usual summer threads. Anyone seen Michael Owen on the sea front?

No but Dom Joly was at Brighton marina today.

Could do a job?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
No but Dom Joly was at Brighton marina today.

Could do a job?

Haven't we had enough crap on the dressing room floor?

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Gazza is looking lean and keen these days...player coach?

Might have to lock the drinks cabinet in the directors lounge, otherwise, could do a job?

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
depends on if the use of divorce was deliberate since to me it indicates negotiated settlement.. but then i always read too much into things!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
depends on if the use of divorce was deliberate since to me it indicates negotiated settlement.. but then i always read too much into things!
50% of the Amex, Sally the Seagull and custody of the club cat.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
He knows nothing. Anyone on here could have said that news is expected tomorrow.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
@NickSzczepanik: I've heard that an announcement in the Gus Poyet - #bhafc divorce is expected tomorrow. Poyet has pulled out of tonight's BBC MotD gig.

As a matter of interest, where is the MOTD studio for Confederation Cup matches, is it London or was it moved to Salford like lots of other shows ? It may be he can't get there in time if it's Salford

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
As a matter of interest, where is the MOTD studio for Confederation Cup matches, is it London or was it moved to Salford like lots of other shows ? It may be he can't get there in time if it's Salford

Salford

luge

Dec 18, 2010

It's in salford. As it stands he's due to be in the studio for sunday.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
My ironic hope:

<Gary Lineker> "Sadly Gus Poyet won't be joining us tonight to give his expert views on the Spain vs Tahiti match, but his place on the couch next to Alan has been taken by Oscar Garcia Junyent, who should know a thing or two about this Spanish side...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here