Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pardew?

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Please elaborate...
Edit: ignore that. All I got was Really? My page has loaded fully now.
Pardew can do one

Last edited:

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Looks like we'll hear no news today, this isn't fair on the players or is fans at all.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Interesting though. An out of work Pardew would almost certainly apply for the job.

Mmm?

As many on here know, when Pardew was manager of Reading in 02, making a very healthy start in their first season in the Championship and we, the paupers from the municipal running track, were floundering along near the bottom of the table in an heroic but doomed attempt to survive at that level, we happened to play the Royals at their wonderful new stadium. Marvellous support from Brighton of course and the Albion fans, whose team had beaten Reading to the title the previous season, sang Championnes with vigour. It was just about the only song we could sing. As he mentioned later, Pardew was infuriated by this disrespectful display.

I really really really wouldn't like him to be our manager.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
One benefit of the protracted business over Poyet is that it has given TB the opportunity to carefully ponder what sort of candidates are out there should Gus leave.

I guess most Chairmen would have an informal shortlist of names - or at least the selection criteria in their minds just in case anything unforeseen happens.

OK Pardew might become available very late in the game but I'm not sure TB would fancy him.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here