Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good places to buy kitchen and bathrooms from.

larus

I'm buying a place in Haywards Heath which needs some work (kitchen, bathroom and en-suite). Has anyone any recommendations for good show-rooms?

I'm not after cheap B&Q stuff, but also not wanting to spend a bundle, as I'm not sure if I intend to stay there long-term.

A mate is going to do the work, so I'm sorted with that, and he's suggested Wickes for the kitchen (as he can get me some discount), but I'd like to shop around a bit as well, so any suggestions would be good.

Thanks.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Just had a great Magnet kitchen fitted. I bought the units and friend fitted. Make sure you get trade prices wherever you end up buying. Save you up to 70%.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Cannadines in Brighton (on London Road, just after Stanford Avenue goes left) are supposed to be good, if you only want to buy the stuff (they don't do fittings).

dragonred

Aug 8, 2011
Hove
Try Kis Kitchens in New Haven - Pete the owner will help source what you want and often at much lower cost than you'd pay if went to showroom direct. He fits to so you get an all in one service.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Just had a great Magnet kitchen fitted. I bought the units and friend fitted. Make sure you get trade prices wherever you end up buying. Save you up to 70%.

How can he make sure he gets it at trade if he's only general public ?

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
Try reflections in Portland Road - speak to my mate John - Big guy with a strong northern Irish accent

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
Cannadines in Brighton (on London Road, just after Stanford Avenue goes left) are supposed to be good, if you only want to buy the stuff (they don't do fittings).

I used Cannadine's in Uckfield for the Kitchen & Bathroom of my flat in Crowborough. They supplied & fitted, although the fitting was sub-contracted to a guy who did a fantastic job. Did all the tiling myself.

Family business, run by a father & son team who were available at any time. Can't really fault them.

Golden Oldie

Feb 10, 2004
Manhattan are good with reasonable prices too. Either on the Lancing Industrial estate (showroom next to the factory) or I think they have a showroom in Newtown Rd, Hove opposite where a certain West Stand used to be!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here