Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

am i the only one who feels sorry for the forrest teacher dude going to jail?

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
they obviously loved eachother.

she was 15, and in tons of countries you can marry at that age.

old enought to bleed, old enough to breed......15 year old girls have pretty much ALL had sex these days and are much more mature than 15 year old boys.

i could understand the problem if it was against her will, but she loved him too.

leave them too it i say.

now he will go to jail, get beaten up, and lose all reputation.....for what? loving a girl who also loved him?

4 pages of disagreements should pass the time till gus gets sacked.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Er... quite apart from the age of consent thing, he was a school-teacher, in a position of authority, which he shamelessly exploited.
Other than that, it's obviously fine.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
No. He's a peado in my view. A 15 year old boy and girl having sex together isn't sinister because they're both young, naive and relatively innocent. The teacher was just abusing his position of authority over an impressionable and vulnerable pupil.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Another vote for love . They both waited until ready and sounds like she enjoyed every bit of it . Go on a case by case but. In this instance I feel sorry for him

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
breech of trust, 30 year old teacher with 15 year old pupil. Sorry but he deserves custodial in my opinion and bear in mind the age of consent when trust relationship in place such as teacher/pupil is 18

Dancing Sock

Dec 8, 2012
Brighton

old enought to bleed, old enough to breed......15 year old girls have pretty much ALL had sex these days and are much more mature than 15 year old boys.

i could understand the problem if it was against her will, but she loved him too.

leave them too it i say.

now he will go to jail, get beaten up, and lose all reputation.....for what? loving a girl who also loved him?

I'm 16 and pretty much every girl I know is a virgin. So that and pretty much your entire post (I'm sure you're not being serious) is wrong.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Another vote for love . They both waited until ready and sounds like she enjoyed every bit of it . Go on a case by case but. In this instance I feel sorry for him

I bet in about 4-5 years time the thought of having sex with him makes her physically sick.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne

leave them too it i say.

I take it you're not a parent!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Of the first 6 replies and 4 have the right answer.

HE WAS HER TEACHER, that's the game changer.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Guilty of abuse of responsibility but I would not accuse him of 'grooming a vulnerable girl'- she is a young woman that fell in love with an older man. Disagree with another poster calling him a peado too- a paedophile is someone that is attracted to pre-pubescents. I think we have a rather ****ed up view of what a paedophile is in this country.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here