Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Final Outcome Predictions

How do you think this will end?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I think Gus will be sacked. Gus will then say he hasn't been sacked and the club will promise to let us know what the position actually is just as soon as they have further news. Or the club will say he's been reinstated and Gus will say he hasn't been and the club will promise to let us know what the position actually is just as soon as they have further news. Or the club will say Gus has resigned and Gus will say he hasn't and the club will promise.....

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
i think it will end up in the human rights court in Europe and we will be banned from playing this coming season until it has been sorted.

In other words...not a scoobie

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Club and Poyet agrees a mutual deal where Poyet goes and is paid a fee but not the full whack.

Monday the club announces Oscar Garcia Junyent as new manager

We wake up to find it was all a dream. Sadly the reality we wake up in is that we are still at the Withdean and away to Torquay on the first day of the season in League 2.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Gus sacked but it drags through the courts while we all moan about the new guy not being as good.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
We wake up to find it was all a dream. Sadly the reality we wake up in is that we are still at the Withdean and away to Torquay on the first day of the season in League 2.

In a funny sort of way l wish we were still playing at the Withdean, and looking forward to a nice trip down to the English Riviera in League Two. Life seemed a lot less stressful then. By the way, I love your loco Norman.

In a funny sort of way l wish we were still playing at the Withdean, and looking forward to a nice trip down to the English Riviera in League Two. Life seemed a lot less stressful then. By the way, I love your loco Norman.

"Hall" class 5998 photographed at Hereford Shed (not by me), early sixties judging by the electrification warning stickers thereon. I have the model of it in the drawer alongside awaiting application of bespoke name and numberplates.
...And I like your bus Cowfold Seagull.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here