Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

iPhone help

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I know this is probably a lost cause, but...

My iPhone 4 suddenly died yesterday, and I had to do a restore. All the photos have gone (and nope they're not on iCloud). Is there any way to get them back, or is that it? :down::down:

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Do you ever sync it to your computer? If so, there might be a back up there.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

My iPhone 4 suddenly died yesterday, and I had to do a restore. All the photos have gone (and nope they're not on iCloud). Is there any way to get them back, or is that it? :down::down:

It is going to be down to your iTunes if you weren't icloud syncing or using photo stream. When you plug the restored phone back into your iTunes, there is the 'Backups' menu, and 'Manually Back Up and Restore' > with a button 'Restore Backup...'. If you have a Back Up it will be here, but it would only have backed up at the time you previously connected. If you took pictures since then and didn't sync to iCloud or Photostream, then they are gone I think.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield

yep, all you need to do is go to all the places you took those photos - and take then again.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here