James Gandolfini - Dead at 51

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
WHAT, noooooooo. Google

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Horrible news. Going to have to watch Sopranos start to finish soon..... Only ever seen a handful of episodes

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Terrible news - I am truly shocked.

He starred in one of the best TV series ever.

RIP

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Gutted, The Sopranos is one of my favourite ever TV shows. James Gandolfini played Tony so well you were convinced you knew him personally. I'm watching the whole series back through on Sky Atlantic at the moment and was watching it only a few hours ago as I fed my baby son. RIP James.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
shame, just finished the entire run of Sorpanos recently - we bought a complete box set in China a few years ago and have been watching a couple a week ever since - amazingly not one disc failure over all 6 seasons. Watching Lillyhammer now (appreciaiting JG wasn't in that but a much funnier version of Sil is). The last thing JG may have done (?) was that moody film with Brad Pitt where he's a washed up hit man who lets Brad Pitt's "fixer" charecter down somewhat, good movie, can't remember the name.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
The last thing JG may have done (?) was that moody film with Brad Pitt where he's a washed up hit man who lets Brad Pitt's "fixer" charecter down somewhat, good movie, can't remember the name.

That was Killing Them Softly. His last film will be Animal Rescue which is in post production and will be released next year.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Far too young. Still had his best years left.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here