Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hello luv's . London Bridge to South Quay DLR train directions please. Go.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
wander down Tooley st and cross Tower bridge. over the bridge, turn right and follow the main road. when its about to drop into the Limhouse link tunnel, cut right through the estates. walk untill you hit the main road again, then turn right. down to the westferry roundabout and staright over. at the next round about, fork left (second exit). carry on down Marsh wall and you'll find yourself at South Quay.

enjoy yourself.

D

Deleted User X18H

wander down Tooley st and cross Tower bridge. over the bridge, turn right and follow the main road. when its about to drop into the Limhouse link tunnel, cut right through the estates. walk untill you hit the main road again, then turn right. down to the westferry roundabout and staright over. at the next round about, fork left (second exit). carry on down Marsh wall and you'll find yourself at South Quay.

enjoy yourself.

Think I might get Jubilee Line to Canning Town you know.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
London Bridge, Jubilee line to Canary wharf(3 stops)
Canary Wharf, DLR to South Quay(2 stops).

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Just come out of the station , walk across the bridge to the monument (2/3 minutes), go into monument station and you can get the dlr direct to south quay (catch a Lewisham train).

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003

This is the quickest, but you can walk from Canary Wharf to South Quay quicker than changing for the DLR (I work near South Quay station). Come out of Canary Wharf tube station, you will see the big sky scrapers and the famous clocks to your right. Turn left, cross the road and walk through Jubilee place (a glass area containing a coffee shop) and out the door the other side. Cross the foot bridge accross the water and turn left at the end. Walk past Havez restuarant on the key side and take your next available right turn which we take you to South Quay station. 5 minute walk thats all.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

Or just walk from the Wharf to South Quay - not far if I recall - but the Jubilee from London Bridge to the Wharf is easy - unless you'd doing it between 7 & 9 when it's a crush every day.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Head south, walk towards and onto Brighton Pier, keep walking for about 50-60 minutes.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
If you're lazy enough to ask us as opposed to just looking it up, you're probably best getting a taxi.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
you can walk from Canary Wharf to South Quay quicker than changing for the DLR (I work near South Quay station).

yeah, you could go that way, but you'd miss the views and exercise of my route.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here