Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets forget the friendlies ? .... A message to the club.

virgs

Aug 31, 2004
In other words - a friendly boycott
A harmless gesture to demonstrate to the club how important customers / fans actually are?

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
So far we've got ONE confirmed home friendly, that no ones particularly interested in. PLUS all the local "play at half pace" games PLUS a couple of games in Spain that wont attract a huge away following. Not much to boycott is there? and if we did would anybody notice?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Errrr no!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
A harmless gesture to demonstrate to the club how important customers / fans actually are?

Can you give us an idea as to what you are complaining about exactly or haven't you given any real thought!

Let's hit the club in the pocket because that won't affect the playing budget will it. Next you'll want everyone to boycott pies, pints and programmes.

Aug 23, 2011

I'm firmly in the camp of innocent until proven guilty, however that works both ways and how silly would you look if the club are right.

Incidentally were you planning of attending the friendlies anyway?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Yeh I'm with you! That club they've....well, erm let me think...they've not really done anything bad have they. Get a grip. I'd rather be treated like a customer than a football fan anyway; fans tend to get taken for granted and generally treated badly.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Please get some perspective.

Protest againgst Tony,who has paid 150 million+ into this club more for love than sense, just because a charismatic egomaniac threw away his chance here ? ???

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Yeh I'm with you! That club they've....well, erm let me think...they've not really done anything bad have they. Get a grip. I'd rather be treated like a customer than a football fan anyway; fans tend to get taken for granted and generally treated badly.

What a load of old tosh. Fans generally get kept updated in the clubs current affairs and treated as a fan. Customers tend to be kept in the dark about a company's internal affairs and generally told what the company feels they need to know.

I know which one I prefer

Aug 23, 2011
What a load of old tosh. Fans generally get kept updated in the clubs current affairs and treated as a fan. Customers tend to be kept in the dark about a company's internal affairs and generally told what the company feels they need to know.

I know which one I prefer

True however I felt when the club used the term customers I felt it was because they wanted to imply they wouldn't take us for granted. Customers choose what the want to buy

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The little games are to help the opposition financially as well as to give our players a run out.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
image.jpg

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro

After 9 years and only 55 posts, I'd have got the impression you actually *thought* before posting. :facepalm:

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
My respect for the club has grown. I think they are doing everything right in an honest manner. In the long run this will work out well. We are now a properly run organisation run by professionals. Look along the A27 to see what happens when you don't hold managers to account or when you do things off the record.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here