CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
they had one job

palace fixtures.jpg

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Can we have a "Great - another Palace thread" smiley?

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Out of interest when do Palace fans think they'll pick up their first point? It's quite possible it might not be until mid-october!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
First game of the season.

Tricky one for me this as I detest Tottenscum Hotspunk above all other teams. CPFC will never come close to my loathing for that arrogant, rancid club, whose delusional sense of a divine right to be considered among the elite of European football is something quite nauseating and despicable.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Tricky one for me this as I detest Tottenscum Hotspunk above all other teams. CPFC will never come close to my loathing for that arrogant, rancid club, whose delusional sense of a divine right to be considered among the elite of European football is something quite nauseating and despicable.

I got confused, which one were you talking about?

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q

Crikey Guv! Unsuccessful trial or something?!

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

I think Palace have only lost once to Spurs in the last 6 times they've played them.

Also, doesn't finishing in the top 5 for the last 4 years show that they deserve to be pushing for Europe?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Palarse will be a Derby County and end up with 8/9 points all season if they are lucky.
No Zaha, no Murray, Williams probably off to Arsenal too.
What player in their right mind would want to sign for a side that will be straight back down.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here